UCSN school director, Melissa Sweazy, was named 2016 principal of the Year by the Illinois Network of Charter Schools (INCS), while eighth-grader Carlos Montalvo of UCSN Brighton Park was awarded the Outstanding Eighth-Grader award. For more details, read the UCSN news release or visit the article in the Chicago Tribune.
In The News
- Recognizing Achievement – UCSN Teacher, Student Awarded by INCS
- UCSN Ranks in Chicago Magazine’s Top Chicago Schools List
- UCSN students commemorate 9/11
- Chicago students commemorate 9/11 / Estudiantes de Chicago conmemoran el 9/11
- Chicago Bears’ Bears Care Charity Donated $20,000 to UCSN Athletics Department